SaleBestseller No. 1
Roland Cube 10GX Guitar Combo Amplifier
- A delightfully portable and ultra-compact practice amp built to the CUBE standard 10 watts driving an 8" speaker provides plenty of volume for solo practice
- Includes Clean, Crunch, and Lead amp types you can swap out via your smartphone Choose from a wide range of amp models, including bass and acoustic guitar styles
- Shape your tone with a 3-band EQ and chorus, delay, and reverb effects
- Make solo practice a whole lot more fun with a Roland CUBE-10GX combo amp!
SaleBestseller No. 2
Blackstar ID Core 40 40-Watt Stereo Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Incredible tone and flexibility
- Small in size
- Deliver huge tone
- Perfect amps for budding guitarists
- Wattage: 40 ; Technology Type: Digital ; Controls: 6× Voice Control, 12× Stereo Effects Control, Tap Tempo, USB Input, Gain, Volume, ISF, Effect Level, Tuner
SaleBestseller No. 3
Blackstar ID Core 20 20-Watt Stereo Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Voice control with six different channels - clean warm, clean bright, crunch, super crunch, OD 1, OD 2 which, when used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control, give you the exact tone you're thinking of
- Super wide stereo gives you an immersive sound experience that'll have you playing along to your MP3 backing tracks for hours
- 12 Effects: Vintage-style, studio-quality effects, including 3 x modulation, 3 x delay and 3 x reverb effects, specially voiced for electric guitar and delivered in massive super wide stereo
- EQ with ISF: Full interactive, patented ISF control gives you access to infinite new sound possibilities from the USA to the UK and everywhere in-between by allowing you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings
- Stereo MP3/Line In: For great sounding jamming or listening to music in super wide stereo
SaleBestseller No. 4
Marshall MG101CFX MG Series 100-Watt 1x12-Inch Guitar Combo Amp
- 100 Watts
- 1x12 combo
- 4 programmable channels
- MP3 input
SaleBestseller No. 5
Fender Champion 2-Channel 40 Watts Combo Guitar Amp (Black)
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, channel 2: Gain, volume, voice. Master: Treble, bass, FX level, FX select, tap
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 40 watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4-inch
- Auxiliary input: 1/8-inch stereo for use with media player
SaleBestseller No. 6
Roland MICRO-CUBE Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Ultra-compact portable DSP guitar amp with 5-inch speaker. Runs on battery or AC power (adapter supplied) and includes carry strap.
- 7 COSM guitar amp models including JC-120 and a special mic preamp model. 6 DSP effects: chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and separate Delay/Reverb.
- New Digital Tuning Fork with support for flat tunings up to 2 semitones. Recording/Headphones output and stereo Auxiliary input for CD players, etc.
Bestseller No. 7
Ibanez IBZ10GV2 Guitar Amplifier Combo (Black)
- Output: 10w at 4 ohms
- Speaker: 6.5-inch speaker
- Controls: Bass, middle, treble, volume
- Inputs/outputs: Guitar input, headphone out, aux input
- Cabinet: Closed back
SaleBestseller No. 8
Vault Fury 15 Watt Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier with Effects and 36 pattern Drum Machine (15 Watt)
- 15 Watts Output and 5” Driver
- Eight basic amp models (Jazz Chorus, Clean, Tube Screamer, Blues Drive, Crunch, Lead, Rhythm and Metal) with 4 modulation effects (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser and Tremolo);.
- 36 drum patterns to play along with; choose from different rhythms and styles to play with, adjust the volume and tempo as per your preference, and play guitar with your favourite beat
- Built-in AUX Input, which allows you to connect your MP3/CD player, computer, mobile or iPod for audio playback whilst practicing your instrument
SaleBestseller No. 9
PALCO 2222 15 Watt Guitar Combo Amplifier, Black
- 2 Inputs For Mic ,Keyboard, Guitar,Etc
- 6 Inch High Quality Speaker
- 15 Watts
- Volume And Tone Controls On Front Chasis
- Package Contents: 1 Amplifier
SaleBestseller No. 10
Orange CRUSH12 | 12Watt Guitar Amp Combo Orange
- DELIVERS A WIDE RANGE OF TONES - The Orange Amps Crush 12 features custom 6" Voice of the World speaker. It produces a well-balanced sound between modern bass and vintage treble.
- EMULATES A MIKED ORANGE 4x12" CABINET - The headphone output is equipped with CabSim (Cabinet Simulation), which reproduces the sound of a 4x12" speaker cabinet with a microphone in front.
- OFFERS 3-BAND EQ - You can increase the high-end frequencies to get brighter tones or modify the low ends to yield deeper tones. The "Middle" knob produces a fatter sound when the setting for mid-range frequencies is increased.
- PRODUCES CRYSTAL-CLEAN TONES TO DIRTY DISTORTION - The highly-responsive Overdrive knob gives cleaner tones when set to zero. You can experiment with the settings of Overdrive and Gain knobs to produce various crunch and heavily-distorted tones.
- BEST AT - Giving you gut-punching tones with highly-responsive overdrive and levels of detailed saturation that will absolutely blow your mind.